* Do not use silicone based furniture polish.
* Take care when moving the furniture and never drag the pieces across the floor, as this will cause damage to the joints.
* Periodically check fittings are secure and re-tighten as necessary.
* Gently wipe clean with a lint-free cloth on a regular basis.
* Keep furniture away from heating and air conditioning sources to prevent excess or reduced moisture.
* Avoid exposing the furniture to excessive heat or direct sunlight as this can cause cracking of the wood and deterioration of the color.
* Use 'felt backing' (like the one on floor lamps) to prevent scratches. "For Installation Services please call on8291567194 or drop a mail firstname.lastname@example.org"